Golden Retriever Rescue of Houston
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey 10yo, F/S, HW-

Go down

Casey 10yo, F/S, HW- Empty Casey 10yo, F/S, HW-

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Foster: Jean Osterman (281-261-0830)

July 26, 2011 Update: "They" may tell you that I'm 10 years old, but I'll give you no reason to believe them. I'm a very active girl, and I love to have fun! I love to fetch and swim and play with toys. I love going for walks, and I will keep up with you in the house, too.

And the best thing is... I have a maturity about me, too! You see, I don't jump up on you. I respect your furniture and other things. I enjoy the outdoors, without being destructive in any way. I love to stay close to you, but I won't be underfoot. I'm not needy. I don't beg for food, and I don't bolt through doorways. I'm just an all around good, well behaved girl!!!

I'm very friendly; I absolutely adore people and love children! I also love other dogs and... dare I say... I even love cats!!!

A well behaved girl, I'm house trained, and I know basic commands like 'sit' and 'speak'. I'm a very obedient girl and will do anything to please you! I'm also very playful. I love tennis balls and toys and... Oh, how I love walks! And in fact, the beach is my favorite place to stroll! I also love water and baths and yes yes yes... car rides!

Admin
Admin

https://grrh.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum