Golden Retriever Rescue of Houston
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harley 4yo, M/N, HW+

Go down

Harley 4yo, M/N, HW+ Empty Harley 4yo, M/N, HW+

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Foster: Amy A (832-452-6143)

July 21, 2011 Update: I was recovering really well from my surgeries and treatments, when suddenly I began to whimper with pain... I went back to the doctor for more tests, and then ultimately diagnosed with a bacterial infection in my spinal cord. If I had to sum it up in one word: OUCH.

Treatment includes antibiotics for a period of 6 months. And once I'm well, I can begin my heartworm treatment. I know none of that sounds good, but keep reading... My story gets better!

In the beginning, my mobility was greatly affected, but now I can scale stairs and run around the yard without any visible issues! If I hadn't shared this, you would never guess that I have overcome what I have, nor that I continue to fight this infection. I get around great, and I am happy and playful!

I'm completely house trained. I've never had any kind of accident in the house. I'm learning all sorts of new commands. My Foster Dad and I are trying to keep my activity at a lower level, but I do really enjoy going for walks. I also get the idea of fetch and will chase things short distances in the house, and bring them back.

Admin
Admin

https://grrh.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum